Our company focuses on high standards in writing services. That’s why customer satisfaction is very important to us. We return completed papers, which suit the client’s requirements and are thoroughly checked for originality. Our primary goal is to build strong relationships with our clients, avoiding conflicts and problems. That is why we have a Revision Policy.
For up to 10 days after receiving a completed written paper, our clients can request to have it revised for free as many times as necessary.
Please review the following revision terms:
- Initial instructions should coincide with the instructions for the final revision. Otherwise, a client will have to pay 75% of the original service fee in order to modify the initial instructions.
- If a client would like to request a revision, he or she can do so in two ways: by email, or via a personal account on our site.
- The period for free revisions for every order is no more than 10 days. If a client needs further revisions after this time limit, we will make the revisions for additional fee.
- Clients may not re-assign the writer currently responsible for the order’s fulfillment. Note that a client must be able to prove necessity to re-assign the writer.
- A dispute may be started only after finishing one revision for urgent tasks with a short deadline period (less than 48 hours) and after finishing at least two revisions for usual tasks with a deadline period of more than two days.
- Every revision has a minimum time period of 4 hours. In some situations, we can prolong this time period; however, clients will not be able to receive a refund if the revisions are late.
- We do not give refunds connected with late revisions. We do not give refunds if a client has not informed us about his or her wish to receive a refund beforehand.
- If a client has unresolved disputes, the right for the revisions becomes inactive.
We have strived to create a detailed Revision Policy, which will help clients resolve unpredictable situations. Returning clients are our main goal, and we will do our best to satisfy our clients with high quality products. We have been providing our clients with quality papers for years, and you can trust that your paper will return the same positive results. Order today from CollegeAssisting!
Our clients can request to have a paper revised free of charge as many times as necessary for up to 10 days from the final deadline in our system. If your order cost is higher than $490 - you can have up to 20 days to request for the revision!We understand how imortant to receive a feedback on time and fit in 10 days free revision period. Thus, if you ordered a paper which cost is higher than $490 - you will have 20 days to get your professors feedback and request as many revisions, as you can within this time!
Get an Expert